|KITDR > Introduction
Kangaroo Kids Education Ltd. (KKEL) has 18 years of experience in running educational institutes. With an in-house curriculum R&D team of instructional experts, KKEL schools are known for their path breaking pedagogy and curriculum. We bring the same expertise for Teaching Development courses through Kangaroo Kids Institute for Teacher Development and Research (KITDR).
To develop a consortium of world class teachers capable of applying innovative and effective teaching practices to fulfil the demands generated by dynamic classrooms
Why choose KITDR?
- State-of-the-art methodology and curriculum delivery designed to keep pace with global standards of education
- A dynamic curriculum that incorporates sound teaching methodologies and innovative classroom techniques
- An advisory board of eminent national and international academicians and personalities from the field of education
- Learner-centric pedagogy
- Learning in a technology-enhanced environment
- Intensive practical and theory lessons
- Emphasis on skill based guidance
- Guest lectures on diverse yet relevant topics
- Workshops and seminars on contemporary global trends
- Project work at the end of the academic year
- Opportunity to experience teaching set-ups for children with special needs
- A structured career path to ensure career growth and development
- 100% placement assistance in Kangaroo Kids and Billabong High International Schools
The course ensures that no individual feels pressurized and is forced into unhealthy competition. Apart from that, we make learning an enjoyable experience with an aim to empower and provide opportunities for self-learning.